Some people have recurrent, unexplained episodes of life-threatening anaphylaxis. A ‘unique study’ of such individuals finds the culprit in red meat. Source...Read More
Month: November 2017
Do you struggle with winter wellness? Do you feel like you just feel off all winter? Or maybe you are looking for ways to avoid spending your Christmas vacation in bed with the flu or other nasty colds or winter illness? Watch my facebook live below to learn about how you can make winter wellness simple. Get tips on how to stay healthy all winter long and what to do if you do get sick to recover faster. Winter wellness really can be a reality and it can be easier than you think. Free Wellness Consultation Essential Oils Spray...Read More
Many dog owners know not to toss a turkey or chicken bone to their dog; those bones are just too brittle. But the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) says the risk goes beyond that, especially when it comes to the “bone treats” you may see at the store. What’s a Bone Treat? FDA has received about 68 reports of pet illnesses related to "bone treats,” which differ from uncooked butcher-type bones because they are processed and packaged for sale as dog treats. A variety of commercially-available bone treats for dogs—including treats described as “Ham Bones,” “Pork Femur Bones,” “Rib Bones,” and “Smokey Knuckle...Read More
Whether we’re ‘pear-shaped’ or have a ‘beer belly,’ body fat distribution influences our cardiometabolic health. And gender is key, a new study says. Source...Read More
Researchers examined the microbiomes of 116 houseflies and blowflies, and found that they carry many bacteria that are harmful to humans. Source...Read More
- Is eating tilapia fish safe and healthful?
- 'Unseen' stool blood may predict mortality risk
- Is Your Dog Or Cat Taking Phenobarbital? C.O. Truxton, Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall Of Phenobarbital 15 mg Tablets, USP Due To Labeling Error On Declared Strength
- Dog And Cat Food Recall – Smallbatch Pets Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Frozen 2LB Chicken Blend For Dogs And Cats Due To Possible Salmonella Health Risk
- Gluten Free! Vegan! Non-GMO! Dairy Free! Soy Free! Tastes Fabulous! What Is This Product?