Does living next to or near a gym or tennis field lower the odds of obesity? A new study explores this, and the impact of living near a fast food outlet. Source...Read More
Month: December 2017
On New Year’s Eve, you’ll most likely raise a glass of wine (or several). The size of that glass may influence how much you drink, suggests a new study. Source...Read More
No matter how old I get, I don’t think I’ll ever outgrow my inner child when it comes to excitement over the holiday season. The characters in this play of life may vary, yet one thing remains the same: as soon as Thanksgiving dinner is done, my holiday season begins. My pets may not know what Christmas is, but they do know something is happening: the furniture moves around, someone’s always cooking and they get to spend their nights curled in front of a fire (well, as many as our warm SoCal evenings allow). Most of our December evenings...Read More
A new study finds that the common sleep disturbance raises the risk of cardiovascular-related mortality, particularly among elderly women. Source...Read More
- Is eating tilapia fish safe and healthful?
- 'Unseen' stool blood may predict mortality risk
- Is Your Dog Or Cat Taking Phenobarbital? C.O. Truxton, Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall Of Phenobarbital 15 mg Tablets, USP Due To Labeling Error On Declared Strength
- Dog And Cat Food Recall – Smallbatch Pets Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Frozen 2LB Chicken Blend For Dogs And Cats Due To Possible Salmonella Health Risk
- Gluten Free! Vegan! Non-GMO! Dairy Free! Soy Free! Tastes Fabulous! What Is This Product?