New research suggests that spending time with your buddies as a kid may lead to a healthier weight and better blood pressure levels in adulthood. Source...Read More
Month: March 2018
Living a gluten free lifestyle can be challenging. However, there are gluten free hacks that can be very helpful. Here are 50 of my best gluten free hacks. 1. Avoid the gluten free aisle at the grocery store 90% of the time. 2. Always bring snacks and extra food with you to parties and dinners […] The post 50 Gluten Free Life Hacks appeared first on Spectrum of Wellness. Source...Read More
A first-of-its-kind study examines the differences in drug-related mortality rates across American counties, revealing key socioeconomic factors. Source...Read More
Do you struggle with gluten free and dairy free shopping? Well believe it or not Trader Joe’s is one of the best stores for gluten free and dairy free shopping. They have a lot of great things that I love to buy there. Some of the things I buy there aren’t available anywhere else. However, […] The post Gluten Free and Dairy Free Shopping at Trader Joes appeared first on Spectrum of Wellness. Source...Read More
- Is eating tilapia fish safe and healthful?
- 'Unseen' stool blood may predict mortality risk
- Is Your Dog Or Cat Taking Phenobarbital? C.O. Truxton, Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall Of Phenobarbital 15 mg Tablets, USP Due To Labeling Error On Declared Strength
- Dog And Cat Food Recall – Smallbatch Pets Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Frozen 2LB Chicken Blend For Dogs And Cats Due To Possible Salmonella Health Risk
- Gluten Free! Vegan! Non-GMO! Dairy Free! Soy Free! Tastes Fabulous! What Is This Product?