A new study finds that women who work 45 hours per week or more have a heightened risk of developing diabetes. However, men were not affected.
About The Author
February 1, 2017
June 21, 2017
- Heart attacks increasingly common in young women
- Drug resistance: Does antibiotic use in animals affect human health?
- What hookah smoking can do to your blood vessels
- How to Start an Essential Oils Home Based Business
- Dog Food Recall – Nutrisca Issues Recall Of Dry Dog Food Due To Elevated Levels Of Vitamin D